There are several things that you may want to look for when planning a romantic getaway in Austin, TX. You many want to make sure that it is make sure there are restaurants, bars and tours near by. Its also best is the hotel is made for adult relaxation vs a family resort.
Here are a few hotels that are great for romantic getaways and would be perfect for spring time weather when temperatures aren’t too extreme.
- Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
- Lake Austin Spa Resort
- Driskill Hotel
- The Oasis Restaurant & Bar at Lake Travis
- Hudson’s on the Bend Restaurant
- Duchman Family Winery in Driftwood
- Green Pastures Restaurant
- Austin Museum of Art at Laguna Gloria
- Die Gelbe Rose Carriage Ride Downtown
- Mount Bonnell Park
Austin is a three-hour drive from either Houston or Dallas and just an hour and half from San Antonio. The Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is located just 15 minutes from downtown and is serviced by Southwest Airlines, Continental Airlines and others.